Agriculture and Farming Dispute Solicitors, York, Malton and Wetherby
Our lawyers have experience in dealing with a wide range of disputes affecting landowners, farmers and Estates including disputes and claims relating to:
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies and farm business tenancies
- Grazing tenancies and licences
- Occupation of farm cottages
- Residential tenancies and business leases
We can also offer advice and assistance in relation to:
- Contractual disputes
- Recovery of rent
- Infringements of easements
- Rights of way (public or private)
- Trespassers and adverse possession claims
- Boundary disputes
- Disputed wills and estates
- Inheritance claims
Johanne Spittle is “is an excellent choice for rural property disputes”
"She's very knowledgeable and has always been helpful with advice "
"She understands the crux of the issue."
Contact our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyers in Yorkshire
To find out more about our Litigation and Dispute Resolution services and how we can help you, call us today on 01904 929321 (York) or 01937 229527 (Wetherby) or 01653 919397 (Malton), or complete our online enquiry form.